SuperATV’s new full windshield is the best windshield on the market. They started with the strongest, thickest, most scratch resistant material. The 1/4” thick AR used in this windshield is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. The material is hard coated on both sides to provide scratch resistance for years of use. Manufactured in SuperATV's facility in Madison, Indiana.
Helps to protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail. Each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design.
SuperATV does not recommend keeping Windshield installed while transporting on an open air trailer.
Insert Rubber Grommets into holes in Windshield. Tip; apply soapy water to Rubber Grommets.
Install Clips around Bars.
- Insert (1) Bolt and (1) Washer through Rubber Grommet in Windshield.
- Secure Windshield to Clamps with Nuts.
- Before tightening completely, push down on top of Windshield so Seal is in contact with Hood.
- Do not use a dry cloth, or your hands, to wipe off Windshield; Scratching will occur.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo
or hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois and blot Windshield dry.