Keep the hot sun out while you’re on the trail with a Tinted Roof from SuperATV. Constructed of 1/4” heavy duty,this roof will provide protection from the sun,sticks and other debris while allowing light to pass through.Each roof comes equipped with all brackets and hardware for an easy installation.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Roof to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Roof with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand
washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Roof dry.
- Install one continuous piece of Seal around Roof as shown.