Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Add style to the back of your General with this American made rear bumper. The ends are welded and ground smooth, then the bumper is powder coated with a mini-texture black for superior protection. This bumper is made from 1/8" thick steel and the mounting brackets are 3/16" thick.
We reserve the right to make modifications/improvements to our products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.
Polaris General Rear Bumper
Extreme Metal Products# 13096
Directions Polaris General Rear Bumper
;/,6-18 X 3 ½" Hex Bolt (4)
i,6-18 Flange Nylon Lock Nut (4)
1/8-16 X 1" Carriage Bolt (6)
1/8-16 Flanged Nylon Lock Nut (6)
_ogo Sticker (1)
15mm Socket & Wrench '/,16" Socket & Wrench /2" Socket & Wrench
'**Leave Nuts & Bolts Loose Until Bumper Is In Place***
Preparation: 1) Loosen the nuts from the two bolts that secure the bed to the frame.
Vlounting Rear Bumper:
1) Doing one side at a time, carefully slide the bolt that connects the bed to the frame over about¾".
2) Place mounting bracket in place and slide the two 5/w18 X 3 ½" hex bolts into place securing with the 5/,6-18 flange nylon lock nut.
3) Following steps 1 & 2 do the same for opposite side.
4) Place rear bumper on the mounting brackets and secure with the six ¾-16 X 1" carriage bolts and ¾-16 flanged nylon lock nuts.
5) Once everything is in place starting at the bumper tighten all bolts and nuts.
6) Enjoy the trails.