Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Keep the rain and cold wind off you when riding in your Polaris General with a new hard coated front windshield! This DOT rated Polaris General front windshield is constructed from Durable Hard-Coated polycarbonate. This windshield is custom made and modeled to perfectly fit 2016+ Polaris General and when mounted on your General it will look OEM made. Front UTV windshields reduce dust and swirl in the cab and create a much more comfortable ride for the driver and passengers. In addition to this being a top-notch windshield in terms of quality, the installation could not be easier either.....this Polaris General Front Windshield installs with no tools (Tool-less) and removes in seconds as well, so when you want that breeze on nice days, it is an ease to take off and put back on.
Consider pairing with a 2016+ Polaris General Rear Window!!
Polaris General Hard Coat Windshield
1. (1) Hard Coat Cab Windshield (13083)
2. (4) Clamps (11898-02)
3. (4) 1/4" x 1-1/4" Black Fender Washers
4. (4) 1/4-20 Thumbscrews
5. (2) 6" Long Hook and Loop (Velcro)
6. (1) Logo Sticker
NOTE: Once the protective film is removed this item can not be returned.
1. Remove the hood.
2. Peal back the protective film around the ( 4)slots and 3" along the top and bottom.
3. Apply (1) Hook and Loop to the center on the top and ( 1) on the center of the bottom.
4. Attach the windshield to the cage using the clamps, washers, and thumbscrews.
You can use the foam strip in the center on the top if you feel it is needed.