Brand: Extreme Metal Products
We love these Polaris General Folding Mirrors by EMP. The mirrors are sold in packs of (2) two to be installed as side view mirrors. Each mirror is made tough with high-impact ABS housing. The convenient ball and socket joint allows for precise positioning at an optimal viewing angle. These Polaris General Folding Mirrors can be folded in and out of the way for areas with a lot of brush or tight spaces.
Each mirror provides a large 5.5" wide by 7.25" tall viewing area so you're sure to have great visibility of riders or obstacles behind you. The mirrors can be mounted to your General in minutes using the provided brackets and your stock hardware. They were made specifically to match the style of the Polaris General, so they'll look and fit great. Mounting brackets and installation instructions are included.
Polaris General Folding Mirror Set
Fits: 2016 Polaris General
1. (1) Drivers Side Mirror
2. ( l) Passenger Side Mirror
I. (I) Driver's Side Bracket ( 13154-0 I)
2. ( 1) Passengers's Side Bracket ( 13154-01)
3. (4) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Lg Flange Head Bolts
4. (4) 1/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts-Black
5. (1) Logo Sticker
1. Attach the mirrors to the brackets using the bolts and nuts. You may have to loosen the ball joint on the swivel using the 10 mm wrench for clearance to insert the bolts.
2. Loosen the two stock cage bolts on the lower driver's side with the 15mm wrench. Do not loosen them too much. If the nuts falls off the back side they may get lost.
3. Slide the brackets under the head of the cage bolts then tighten them back down.
4. Repeat the process on the other side.