Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This hard Cooter Brown roof top for the Polaris ACE is thermoformed from 3/16-inch polyethylene for extreme durability and a precise fit. Installs easily with rubber coated straps that help to minimize noise and rattling when on the move. Straps and all necessary installation hardware is included.
This Polaris ACE Roof can be installed in minuites and provides shoulder-to-shoulder coverage from the sun, rain, and snow. The gutters divert water from the driver, to the front of your ACE. The roof is made from a durable 3/16-inch polyethylene – the same material used on UTV fenders. The ACE Roof is also designed to house an optional stereo and speaker system. Made in the USA.
Polaris ACE "Cooter Brown" Top
Fits: 2014-2015 ACE
1. (1) Top ( PIN: 12691)
2. (4) 1/4 x 1-1/2" Black Fender Washers.
3. · (4) l/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts
4. (4) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Truss Head Bolts
5. (4) 1-3/4" Wide Rubber Coated Straps
6. (4) Rubber Screw Cap .234"ID x .5" lg
7. (1) Logo Sticker
1. Attach the top to the ROPS (cage) using the straps,
screws, washers, and nuts. The large washers will go
If you would like a pre-wired stereo
for your ACE. See EMP PIN: 1271