Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Polaris Ranger Rear Window is made from 3/16-inch, dual-sided, hard-coated polycarbonate for ultimate durability through day-to-day, standard use. Polycarbonate is virtually indestructable and can withstand a lot of abuse.
This rear window fits the Polaris Ranger Midsize and EV models. It is designed to keep the rain, snow, wind, and dust off your back. When combined with a front windshield, you have the best protection from the elements.
This Polaris Ranger Rear Window is easy to install. It can also be removed in minutes without tools by using the included thumb screws. All brackets and mounting hardware are included.
Ranger Cab Back/Dust Stopper
Fits: 2015-16 Mid-Size Ranger 570 (50" wide model) Hard Coated Polycarbonate
I. ( 1) Hard Coated Poly Cab Back ( 12711-0 I)
Hardware Kit: 1. (I) 3/16" x 11 '5" Bubble Edge Trim
2. (8) 1/4-20 Thumbscrews
3. (4) Bracket w/nut-Black (11898-02)
4. (2) Z-Clips w/nut-Zinc (10728-03)
5. (I) Upper Mtg. Bracket- Black 12" Long ( 12712-02) 6. ( 1) Logo Sticker
NOTE: If the protective film is removed this item can not be returned.
I. Peal back the protective film on the polycarbonate exposing l "-2" around all four edges.
2. Starting in the center on the bottom slide the edge trim over the plastic. You can use a rubber mallet to tap it over the edge. Once, you go all the way around you will have to trim about an 1" off wire a wire cutter or SlllpS.
3. Attach the top using (2) thumbscrews and the Upper Mtg. Bracket (it is black and about 12" long).
4. Attach the sides using ( 4) thumbscrews and the four black brackets.
5. Attach the bottom using (2) thumbscrews and the (2) Zinc plated Z-Brackets.
6. Go to www.extrememetalproducts.com and see the other accessories EMP offers.