Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Mid-Size Ranger 72" Snow Plow
The mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces. They feature manual angle adjustment (left, right, center positions) or an optional electric over hydraulic power angle (sold separately, see Power Angle). Our wear blade is made from AR plate (Abrasion Resistant Steel) and is 4" high. Others on the market are much thinner and shorter, wearing out much sooner. EMP plow frames are laser cut from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel.
The parts fabricated with the tab and slot method. In other words, the parts fit together like a puzzle before welding. This ensures a perfect fit every time. Our plow mounting system mounts to the front and underside of the UTV with the supplied hardware. The mount can easily be removed at the end of the season with six bolts. The plow attaches in less than a minute with the supplied hitch pins.
Mid-Size Ranger 72" Snow Plow Features:
- Fabricated from A36 American steel (not soft Chinese steel).
- All parts are laser cut to ensure a perfect fit, then MIG welded.
- Powder coated for superior protection
- Plow blade is 20" high and 72" wide.
- Plow frame is made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel.
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins.
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch.
- Includes: Can-Am Maverick mounting plate.
- Includes plow shoes.
- EMP now offers rubber blades as an option, but please call to order.
- Plow blades are 20" high (higher than others) and 72" wide.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2018 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2018 Ranger 500/570 (Midsize)
- 2017 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2017 Ranger 500/570 (Midsize)
- 2016 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2016 Ranger 570 (Midsize)
- 2015 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2015 Ranger 570 (Midsize)
- 2014 Ranger Crew 570 (Midsize)
- 2014 Ranger 400/500/570/800 (Midsize)
- 2013 Ranger 400/500/800 (Midsize)