Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Polaris Ranger 500 full windshield is constructed from 1/4-inch polycarbonate and 14-gauge steel for increased strength and durability. Time-saving, quick connect clamps with thumb screws allow for the windshield to be easily installed or removed in minutes.
There are few things worse than catching a kicked up rock or tree limb to the face while out riding your Mid-size Polaris Ranger 500, so provide you and your passengers extra protection from debris with this Polaris Ranger 500 full windshield. Rugged construction and made not to crack, this full windshield is built to last!
Mid-Size Ranger Full Windshield
Fits: 2010-2014, 400 cc Ranger
2011-2013, 500 cc Ranger
2014, 570 cc Ranger
1. (1) Polycarbonate Windshield
2. (1) Metal Stiffener p/n 10575-02
3. (8) PIN 988 1 Quick Connect Clamps
4. (5) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Flange hd Bolt
5. (5) 1/4-20 Nylon Nut
6. (1) Trim Seal 1/8" x 11-3/4" long
7. (4) 1/4 x 1/2 x 1" Foam Gasket
8. (1) Logo Sticker
1. Remove the 1/4" nylon nuts from the
clamps and set aside until last.
2. Slide edge trim over the center of the
metal stiffener (bottom side).
3. Attach the polycarbonate to the stiffener
with the 1/4 bolts and nuts.
4. Using the thumbscrews and clamps
attach your windshield to the cage.
5. After you have it in the correct location
screw the nylon nuts on to the
clamps. NOTE: be careful not to over
tighten them and break the studs. Do
not use a impact gun.
6. Read care instructions on polycarbonate
before removing the protective paper
from both sides.