Brand: Mammoth Skins
Kymco UXV500 Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Mammoth Skin
Our Aero-Vent polycarbonate Lexan windshield is CNC machined using ¼'' thick material.We test our windshields to be able to withstand open trailer hauling at hwy speeds.We offer additional protection when you choose the MR-10 Hard Coat Lexan option.Used by racers around the world in their cars, MR-10 Lexan is the same material with an added hard coating that helps to extend the life of your windshield and a must for anyone living in harsh sandy or dusty environments.
Kymco UXV500 Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield - Features:
- All hardware is stainless steel, aluminum and high quality nylon to provide long life free of corrosion.
- The Aero-Vent system has either one or two slide panels depending on the model.
- These slide panels allow the user to adjust the airflow to the desired amount with ease. ust loosen the thumb nut and open completely or anywhere in between.
- The Aero-Vent system is controlled from within the vehicle so no need to stop and get out in the weather to adjust your windshield.
- All of our Lexan windshields are DOT certified.