Brand: Mammoth Skins
Kymco UXV500 Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Mammoth Skin
Our Aero-Vent polycarbonate Lexan windshield is CNC machined using ¼'' thick material.We test our windshields to be able to withstand open trailer hauling at hwy speeds.We offer additional protection when you choose the MR-10 Hard Coat Lexan option.Used by racers around the world in their cars, MR-10 Lexan is the same material with an added hard coating that helps to extend the life of your windshield and a must for anyone living in harsh sandy or dusty environments.
Kymco UXV500 Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield - Features:
- All hardware is stainless steel, aluminum and high quality nylon to provide long life free of corrosion.
- The Aero-Vent system has either one or two slide panels depending on the model.
- These slide panels allow the user to adjust the airflow to the desired amount with ease. ust loosen the thumb nut and open completely or anywhere in between.
- The Aero-Vent system is controlled from within the vehicle so no need to stop and get out in the weather to adjust your windshield.
- All of our Lexan windshields are DOT certified.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov