Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The Kolpin X-Pansion system (KXP) for ATVs uses Kolpin's unique expansion plunger. It was specially designed for mounting to existing O.E.M. rack mounts. Simply attach and tighten with NO tools, and ride! The Kolpin KXP system provides secure accessory positioning with quick and easy changeover.
1. Attach the Vertical Plate to the Base Plate using the (3) ¼" Truss Head bolts, 3 flat washers and (3) – ¼” Nylon nuts. Tighten loosely until final positioning is completed when the bracket is on the machine.
2. Attach the Swivel Plate to the Vertical Plate using the (2) 3/8” Hex Head Bolts, (4) 3/8” Washers and (2) 3/8” Nylon Nuts.
3. Attach the Rubber Coated Ring to the Rotating Plate using the 2 – ½” Washers (one on top and one underneath). Secure with ½” Nylon Nut.
4. Attach the 20033 Universal Gun Boot 4 and Gun Boot 6 Mounting Bracket to the rack of your ATV Using (2) – KXP PLUNGERS. Simply place the threads of the plunger through the holes on the Base Plate and thread on the KXP Handle. The picture shown at the top is how the KXP Plungers will be if you are mounting this to the right side of the ATV. This bracket is designed to work on either the left or right side of the vehicle. NOTE: the bracket will need to be reassembled to work on the left hand side.
5. Align the bracket on the ATV rack so the both plungers line up with the existing mount locations. Make sure the bracket is flat on the rack and tighten each KXP plunger securely.
6. Attach the U-Bracket to the Rotating Plate using the 3/8” flat washer and the 3/8” Nylock Nut. Tighten loosely until Gun Boot is placed in the bracket.
7. Insert “barrel end” of the Gun Boot through the Rubber Coated Ring and insert the Locking Pin through the U-Bracket through the slot in the Gun Boot. Adjust the bracket for angle and tighten. Tighten the Rubber coated ring and then adjust the U-bracket in slot, making sure the pin is at the front of the Slot in the Gun Boot.
CAUTION: Always make sure gun is unloaded before placing it in your Gun Boot!