Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Kubota RTV X1100C Rear Bumper by Extreme Metal Products offers great protection; easy to install. Allows the bed to operate in the completely dumped configuration.
12717 Rear Bumper, Kubota RTV XllOOC
*Place the hydraulic selector valve in the float position during installation to make it easier to manipulate the bed during removal and reinstallation of the pivot bolts.
• (4) Carriage Bolts, Black, 3/8-16 x 1"
• (4) Nuts, Nyloc Flange 3/8-16
• (4) #14 Tek Screws (Self-Drilling/ Self-Tapping)
• (4) Hex Bolts, ¼-20 x 2 ¼"
• (4) ¼-20 Nyloc Nuts
• (2) Taillight Relocation Bracket
1) Remove pivot bolt from one side of the bed (do one side at a time to help maintain bed position). Slide the correct mounting bracket on the outside (straddling) of the channel. Note, there are left and right brackets; the open side of the bracket faces inboard the machine with the flat 2" mounting surface oriented up (see diagram on page
2). Reinstall the pivot bolts. Reinstall the nuts until they are just finger tight. 2) Repeat for step one for the other side. Leave the brackets dangling for now.
3) Line up the bumper with the square holes over the oblong holes in the brackets and install(4) 3/8-16 carriage bolts from the top. Install and tighten the nuts on the carriage bolts.
4) Rotate the bumper up until the bracket sits flush up against the rectangular tube under the bed. While holding in this position, use an impact driver to install (2) self-drilling/ self-tapping screws through the slots in the bracket into the rectangular tube under the bed. Each bracket will use 2 screws.
5) Installation ofthe bumper is now complete or, as an option, you may now remove the selftapping screws and use the holes as a template to drill a 5/16" hole completely through the tube and dump bed. Insert ¼-20 bolts through the top ofthe bed all the way down through the brackets and secure with washers/ nuts.
Taillight Relocation Bracket Installation:
The taillights/ brake lights are obstructed from the rear after the bumper is installed. We've included 2 brackets to relocate the taillights so that they are visible with the bumper.
1) Using a Philips screw driver and wrench, remove the 2 screws that hold the taillight onto the wheel well.
2) Unplug the harness (2 wires/ plugs) from the back ofthe taillight and completely remove.
3) Remove the nuts from the underside ofthe bed that hold the rear tie-down ring. Place the bracket onto bolts protruding down through the bed from the tie-down ring through the oblong
slots in the bracket. The portion of the bracket where the light mounts will orient towards the front of the machine.
4) Loosely replace the nuts onto the bolts from the tie-down ring; adjust the bracket so that it is squarely situated and tight the nuts.
5) Using the stock screws, washers and nuts, mount the taillight to the bracket on the inside of the L-shape with the wider portion of the taillight oriented outboard. Go ahead and tighten the nuts.
6) Plug the harness back into the taillight pig-tail, then repeat for the other side.
7) The taillight will now be visible between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the bed.