Brand: Kolpin Powersports
Fits most Honda Foreman models (twin shocks) but please review our fit list for model specifics
1. Place receiver hitch as shown above over the frame of the ATV rear suspension.
2. U-Bolt from under the frame and through the Hitch Plate.
3. Attach using the ½” Washers and Nuts provided. (See Above Photo)
4. Using ¾” Hex Bolt, insert ¾” lock washer and ¾” flat washer onto bolt and insert through the
existing hitch and thread into Kolpin DirtWorks Honda Receiver Hitch.
• The 2” Receiver hitch is designed to allow you to quickly and easily mount and dismount the
DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch system.
• Kolpin recommends the use of the Universal Swing Arm Suspension Lock with the use of the
• The hitch can also be used for chores around the house, such as moving your boats, trailers, etc.
*Do not exceed the Manufactures Recommended Hitch Capacity*
Hitch Compatible With:
1. TRX 500 FA Rubicon 4x4 - 04 & Older
2. TRX 400 S Foreman 4x4 - 04 & Older
3. TRX 400 Automatic 4x4 – 2004
4. TRX 500 Foreman 4x4 – 2005