Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Protect your expensive CV boots and control arms with these sturdy American Made Guards.Fabricated from light weight 5052 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and designed to give maximum protection without rubbing on the wheels etc.Sold as a set of four, not in pairs like others on the market.
Teryx-4 CV Boot Guards (set' of four)
1. 7/16" Open End Wrench
2. 3/8" Socket Wrench
1. (2) Front CV Guards (Drivers & Passengers)
2. (2) Rear CV Guards (Drivers & Passengers)
3. (13) 1/4..'.20 x 1-1/4" Flange Bolts (black)
4. (13) 1/4" Flat Washers (zinc)
5. (13) 1/4" Nylon Nuts (zinc)
6. (1) Logo Sticker
Installation should be done by a qualified Technician.
1. Set Parking Brake on your vehicle.
2. Bolt the front guards to the front control arms. The bolts will go up through the guards and the washers and nuts on top of the control arm (see fig 2 and 3).
3. Bolt the rear guards to the front control arms. The bolts will go up through the guards and the washers and nuts on top of the control arm (see fig. 4)
4. Test your steering and make sure your brake lines or tires do not rub on the guards. Jf no rubbing occurs then you are ready to ride.
These guards were only designed to be used with the stock wheels, tires, and brakes. Larger wheels, tires, and brakes could rub on the guards resulting in serious injury or death.