SuperATV's heavy duty winch mount plate is designed to withstand the strain of pulling your machine out under the most extreme circumstances.We personally torture test our products to ensure your mount is the last thing you will have to worry about while out in the wilderness.
Every mount is manufactured out of heavy gauge steel and powdercoated black for a long lasting finish.All hardware and complete instructions are included.
Note: This is for the mounting Plate only.Winch is not included.
For Use With:
SuperATV 3500 Synthetic Rope Winch: 3500-W-N
SuperATV 4500 Synthetic Rope Winch: 4500-W-N
*NOTE: This winch is not compatible with KFI Brand winch mounts
Complete your Winch Package:
Reference only; do not assemble completely at this time.
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Install Winch Plate (C) to machine with stock hardware. See Figs. 1 - 1a.
2. Install Side Plates (A)(E) to Winch Plate (C) with M10-1.50 x 30mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50
Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
3. Install Fairlead Mount (D) to Winch Plate (C) with M8-1.25 x 30mm Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25
Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 2b.
4. Install and secure Winch to Mounting Plate (C) using hardware included with Winch.
5. Reinstall Plastic Grill.
6. Install Fairlead (supplied with Winch) using hardware included with Winch.
Use Fairlead Adapter (B) for a 3500 lb. Winch
Tighten all hardware completely and reinstall Bumper