Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The Kawasaki Prairie/Bayou 2" Swingarm Receiver Hitch by Kolpin is one of the heaviest duty ATV hitches on the market. This unit is perfect for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities. Maximize your Kawasaki Priarie and Bayou ATV's with this awesome 2 inch ATV swing arm by Kolpin.
1. Using the 5/16” bolts provided, attach the Receiver Hitch Plate to the Right Outer Plate and the
Left Outer Plate, loosely. Do not tighten bolts at this time!
Note-using a floor jack to lift the rear of the machine will lessen the possibility of leaking rear
1. Remove the 11 bolts that are holding the stock hitch on the ATV. Remove Hitch.
2. Mount hitch (85160) to the same holes that the existing hitch was in and attach using the hardware
3. Use the 2 existing Bolts to reattach the skid plate with the DirtWorks Hitch.
4. Tighten down the Hitch Tube Weldment to the side plates, making sure that the Hitch is level
Note: It is possible to have rear axle fluid spill out of axle differential during removal and re-installation of
your receiver hitch, if this should occur see owners’ manual for proper fluid type and replace any lost fluid
• The 2” Receiver hitch is designed to allow you to quickly and easily mount and dismount the
DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch system.
• Kolpin recommends the use of the DirtWorks Suspension Lock with the use of the DirtWorks
• The hitch can also be used for chores around the house, such as moving your boats, trailers, etc.
Hitch Compatible With:
1. 2005 Kawasaki Prairie 360
2. 2005 Kawasaki Prairie 700
3. 2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 650
4. 2004-2005 Suzuki Twin Peaks 700
Some older models may be compatible with this receiver hitch, see your local dealers for more information
on cross referencing this hitch to other model years and makes.