Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Kawasaki Mule 610 Hitch is laser cut and CNC formed for a precise fit. No drilling or cutting is required to install this rear reciever hitch. The Kawasaki Mule 610 Hitch accepts 2" square receivers and winch mounts. The hitch is powder-coated black for added durability and made from quality 3/16" and 1/4" thick American steel. All hardware and installation instructions are included.
This hitch was specifically designed to fit the Kawasaki Mule 600/610 and 2017 Mule SX.
MULE 600/610 Rear Receiver
Fits: MULE 600/610 and 2017 MULE SX
Do not tow more weight than recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer. See owners manual for more information.
(I) Rear Hitch Hardware Kit: I. (3) 3/8-16 x 2-1 /2" Long Grade 5 Hex Bolt
2. (3) 3/8-16 Flange Nut
3. (6) 3/8" Flat Washers
4. (2) M8-I .25 x 30-35 mm Bolt
5. (I) Logo Sticker
Installation should be done by a technician.
I. Set vehicle parking brake.
2. Remove (2) stock bolts that hold the muffler in place.
3. Slide hitch over the rectangle frame tube as shown.
4. Secure with (3) 3/8 bolts, washers, and nuts. Do not tighten yet.
5. Attach to muffler brackets with M8 x 30 mm bolts (you are replacing the stock bolts). Do not tighten yet.
6. Tighten all bolts.