Brand: Curtis Industries
Kawasaki Mule Hard Cab Enclosure by Curtis Industries
The Curtis Industries UTV Kawasaki Mule 610 Cab kit is hard cab made for the "serious" UTV owner. This cab with engineered specifically for the Mule to fit like a glove with the best quality components. Designed and manufactured in Europe, from all EU parts this rugged cab is engineered to last a long time. The polycarbonate and glass design give it the best visibility in the industry, with a super unique look. It has fantastic styling, with all the features you demand from a high performance cab system! Gas door closures are also standard on this model.
Kawasaki Mule Hard Cab Enclosure Features:
- Solid full-view polycarbonate door, hard coated and double UV protected.
- The large front windshield is a fixed unit for safety
- Virtually scratch-proof cab components
- Heavy-duty tubular perimeter frame gives door lasting rigidity.
- Heavy-duty, 2-stage keyed latch/lock All steel roof complete with sound insulation Tempered safety glass front windshield
- Doors have grease point hinges, and lift off easily for seasonal use
- A heater and windshield wiper can be purchased separate
- All windshields are tempered glass
- The automotive designed wiper/washer system is an easy installation (sold seperately)
- Washer reservoir tanks are mounted for easy refilling access
- Machines can be trailered at highway speeds
- All windshields are full tilt
- The machine can be driven in any position - including fully open, as the windshield is supported by automotive-style gas struts
- All roof are formed metal and powder-coated with a black finish for durability and appearance
- A thin layer of foam is used on the inside roof surface to effectively dampen engine noise
- Securely bolted to the chassis
- Trailering at highway speeds is no problem
Rear Panel Details:
- Made using polycarbonate that is triple hard-coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Doors are made with 5mm, triple hard-coated clear polycarbonate for the best visibility.
- Mounted on a heavy duty, powder-coated black steel tube frame.
- Weather tight, automotive type weather stripping is used for positive sealing
- All doors are key matched with door locks
- Doors have tempered glass sliding windows from drive and passenger. The window also features a lockable latch when closed.
- All doors are easily removed with grease able, lift off hinges.
NOTE: This product must ship to a commercial address, if it is shipped to a residential there will be an additional shipping fee of $149 charged. Please call if you want to ship to a residential address. 800-920-7574
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov