Brand: Mammoth Skins
Kawasaki Mule 600/610 Full Cab with Hinged Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Mammoth Skins
Mammoth Designs Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Polycarbonate Windshield is designed and manufactured in Flemingsburg, KY. The materials used have been carefully selected and vigorously tested to ensure the highest quality product available.The canvas is a marine grade 11 oz. polyester fabric that has an acrylic impregnation coating that provides unparalleled waterproofing as well as superior abrasion resistance.All seams are double stitched using heavy duty bonded polyester thread.
Kawasaki Mule 600/610 Full Cab with Hinged Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield - Features:
- Vinyl windows are made from a 30 gauge smoke tinted marine vinyl that is cold crack rated to -20 degrees.
- Our Aero-Vent polycarbonate windshield is CNC machined using ¼” thick material.
- All hardware is stainless steel, aluminum and high quality nylon to provide long life free of corrosion.
- The Aero-Vent system is controlled from within the vehicle so no need to stop and get out in the weather to adjust your windshield.
- We offer additional protection when you choose the Hard Coat option.
- The soft doors on our enclosures use oversized #10 YKK Marine-Mate zippers with extended pulls to allow easy opening and closing even with gloves.
- When the doors are not needed they are easily rolled back and held in place with Velcro straps.