Brand: Mammoth Skins
Kawasaki Mule Full Cab Fits Poly Windshield by Mammoth Skins
Mammoth Designs Full Cab Enclosure Windshield is designed and manufactured in Flemingsburg,KY.
The materials used have been carefully selected and vigorously tested to ensure the highest quality product available.The canvas is a marine grade 11 oz.Polyester fabric that has an acrylic impregnation coating that provides unparalleled waterproofing as well as superior abrasion resistance.All seams are double stitched using heavy duty bonded polyester thread.Vinyl windows are made from a 30 gauge smoke tinted marine vinyl that is cold crack rated to -20 degrees.
Kawasaki Mule Full Cab Fits Poly Windshield - Features:
- The soft doors on our enclosures use oversized #10 YKK Marine-Mate zippers with extended pulls to allow easy opening and closing even with gloves.
- The zippers open from the bottom of the door up and back letting the door open from the front.
- When the doors are not needed they are easily rolled back and held in place with Velcro straps.
- All windshields are tempered glass
- Machines can be trailered at highway speeds
- All windshields are full tilt
- The machine can be driven in any position - including fully open, as the windshield is supported by automotive-style gas struts
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov