Brand: Kolpin Powersports
John Deere XUV550/RSX850i Half Fixed Windshield Features:
- .177" General Purpose Polycarbonate
- Easy Installation..No drilling required
- Extremely durable rubber cushioned loop clamps
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish..No Rust!!
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2016 Gator XUV 560
- 2016 Gator XUV 560 S4
- 2016 Gator XUV 550
- 2016 Gator XUV 550 S4
- 2014 Gator XUV 550
- 2014 Gator XUV 550 S4
- 2013 Gator XUV 550
- 2013 Gator XUV 550 S4
READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLATION TO AVOID INJURY TO YOURSELF,
DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE OR ACCESSORY.
- FOR PROPER INSTALLATION, TWO PEOPLE ARE REQUIRED.
- TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED WHEN TIGHTENING BOLTS.
- AS SPECIFIED ON CARTON LABEL, ONCE PROTECTIVE FILM ON SHIELDS IS REMOVED, PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- AS SPECIFIED ON CARTON LABEL, DAMAGE CAUSED BY PACKAGING STAPLES IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY. ALL STAPLES MUST BE REMOVED PRIOR TO
REMOVING PRODUCT FROM CARTON.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY MAY VOID ANY WARRANTABLE COMPONENTS AND RESULT IN PRODUCT DAMAGE
OR PERSONAL INJURY.
- DO NOT USE LOCKTITE OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR FASTENER ADHESIVE. THESE TYPES OF PRODUCTS REACT TO PLASTICS AND CAUSE CRACKING. NOT
COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- OUR WINDSHIELDS ARE MADE FROM THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL PROVIDING OPTIMUM TRANSPARENCY AND CLARITY. BLURRINESS AND/OR
- EXTRUSION MARKS MAY OR MAY NOT APPEAR WHEN LOOKING THROUGH WINDSHIELD FROM A WIDE, SIDE-ANGLE. THIS IS NORMAL FOR ALL EXTRUDED
CLEAR PLASTIC MATERIALS.
- THE APPLICATION OF IMPROPER CLEANERS, ABRASIVE AND/OR DIRTY CLEANING TOWELS CAN SEVERELY DAMAGE THE PRODUCT. FAILURE TO FOLLOW
- CLEANING RECOMMENDATIONS (PROVIDED HEREWITH) MAY VOID ANY WARRANTABLE COMPONENTS.
These instructions contain important information for future reference and must be given to the customer at time of purchase or upon completion
a) To apply the co-extruded bulb seal (Item B) to the windshield (Item A), find a clean flat area where you can lay down the windshield.
Partially remove the protective film on both sides and apply the co-extruded bulb seal using manual pressure to ensure good adhesion.
(the seal has an internal steel wire structure, a wire cutter is required)
b) Install the windshield to the vehicle using supplied hardware (Item C). Adjust the position of the windshield and tighten.
Caution: over tightening any hardware could cause irreversible damage to the windshield.
- Rinse with lukewarm water; wash gently with mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water, using a soft cloth or sponge. DO NOT SCRUB
- or use brushes or squeegees.
- Rinse again. Dry with soft cloth or moist cellulose sponge to prevent water spotting.
- To remove wet paint, glazing compound or grease, rub lightly with a good grade of VM&P naphtha or isopropyl alcohol, then wash and
- rinse. DO NOT USE GASOLINE.
- NOTICE: Abusive cleaning procedures by hand washing or automated washing equipment will eventually result in visual hazing, loss of
- light transmission and coating delamination.
- Compatible Cleaning Agents
- Aqueous Solution of Soaps and Detergents
- Joy Freon T.F. Palmolive liquid Top Job VM&P grade Naphtha Windex (with ammonia D)
- MINIMIZING HAIRLINE SCRATCHES
- For minimizing scratches and minor abrasions, mild automobile polish can be used.
- Recommended products: Johnson Paste Wax, Novus Plastic Polish #1 and #2, Mirror Glaze plastic polish and Plexux1.
- Testing polish on a separate Lexan sample is recommended. Be sure to follow product instructions carefully.