Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The Honda Rancher 2" Swingarm Receiver Hitch by Kolpin is one of the heaviest duty ATV hitches on the market. This unit is perfect for ground engaging and heavy towing capabilities. Maximize your ATV with this 2 inch swing arm by Kolpin
2. Mount the Kolpin Rancher Hitch using the same holes that the OEM bolts were just removed
from. Use the 3/8” Hex Head Bolts by going through the Kolpin Hitch, then through the bushings
supplied, into the holes on the ATV, and then back out the bottom of the Kolpin Hitch.
3. Do Not Tighten Yet!
4. Place the bigger of the 2 U-Bolts through the Left side of the Hitch as shown.
5. Place the smaller U-Bolt on the Right side of the Hitch.
6. Now tighten all hardware securely.
7. Place Bent Hitch Pin through Hitch Tube and secure by clipping the R-Clip through the hole on
the bent hitch pin.
• The 2” Receiver hitch is designed to allow you to quickly and easily mount and dismount the
DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch system.
• Kolpin recommends the use of the DirtWorks Suspension Lock with the use of the DirtWorks
• The hitch can also be used for chores around the house, such as moving your boats, trailers, etc.
Hitch Compatible With:
1. Honda Rancher 350 and 420