Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Honda Pioneer A-ARM Guards by Extreme Metal Products Protect your expensive CV Joints and A-Arms with these thick aluminum guards. Sold as set of four, front and rear unlike others on the market that are sold as a pair.Installs in minutes without any drilling or cutting.The fronts still allow you to use your stock plastic guards.
Honda Pioneer CV Guards
Fits: 2014-16 Pioneer 700 &700-4
1. (4) CV Guards (Front and Rear)
2. (17) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Flange Bolts-Black
3. (17) 1/4" Flat Washers-Zinc
4. (17) 1/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts-Zinc
5. (8) J-Clamp with 45 degree (notched corners)
6. (6) Rear Clamps (12529-03)
7. (2) Rear "Z" Bracket (12529-04)
8. (1) Logo Sticker
Installation should always be done by a professional
1. Bolt the front CV Guards to the a-anns using
the J-Clamps, bolts, washers, and nylon nuts.
There will be four clamps per side. NOTE:
You will not remove the plastic stock guards.
2. Bolt the rear CV Guards to the rear a-arms
using the remaining hardware. The "Z"
brackets will go inside of the ends of the
arms. The other clamps will go on the front
and rear of the arms.