The Honda Pioneer 700 Winch Mount by SuperATV is manufactured from heavy gauge steel to be up to the toughest challenges. The powder coating ensures the finish will last long after the first use.
This winch mounting plate is designed to withstand the heavy strain of pulling your Honda Pioneer 700 out of just about any situation you can get into. This durable winch mounting plate comes with installation instructions and hardware, making for quick and easy install!
*NOTE: This winch is not compatible with KFI Brand winch mounts
Complete your Winch Package:
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted. Keep all components removed from machine.
1. Loosen and remove appropriate Differential Mounting hardware shown in Figs. 1 - 1a.
2. Install Support (E) to Frame and secure with stock hardware. See Fig. 2.
3. Install Mounting Brackets R/L (A-B) to locations in Frame as shown in Figs. 3 - 3a.
- Secure with M10-1.50 x 30mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts. See Fig. 3b.
4. Install Mounting Plate (C) to Mounting Brackets R/L (A-B). Secure with M10-1.50 x 30mm Lg. FHCS
and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 4 - 4a.
5. Install and secure Winch to Mounting Plate (C) using hardware included with Winch. See Fig. 5.
6. Insert Fairlead Mount (D) from Passenger Side and secure to Mounting Plate (C) with M10-1.50 x
30mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts. See Figs. 6 - 6a.
7. Install Fairlead (supplied with Winch) to Fairlead Mount (D) using hardware included with Winch.
See Fig. 7
(for clarity, Brush Guard is not shown in some illustrations)