SuperATV’s new full windshield is one of the best windshields on the market. They started with the strongest, thickest, most scratch resistant material. The industry leading 1/4” thick AR is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. The material is hard coated on both sides to provide scratch resistance for years of use. Manufactured in SuperATV's facility in Madison, Indiana.
Help protect you and your passenger from sticks and other flying debris while blazing the trail with a SuperATV windshield. Each windshield is a super tough polycarbonate construction with a bottom seal that’s contoured to your ride’s design.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or
hand washing soap are recommended.
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.