This Honda Pioneer 700 Lift Kit provides you with an extra 2 inches of ground clearance in the front and rear of your UTV. This lift kit will work with most 28-inch tires.
Upgrade your Honda Pioneer 700 by installing this lift kit. SuperATV engineered this lift kit to last, applying a strong, powder coated finish for increased durability and longevity! By adding this high-quality Honda Pioneer 700 Lift Kit to your UTV, you'll be adding an additional 2" inches of rock climbing, log crunching, creek splashing ground clearance to your machine!
This product is extremely durable! Constructed from heavy-duty 3/16-inch laser cut steel, it's one of the toughest lift kits on the market! You won't be disappointed when you install this great product! Speaking of install - Did we mention this kit is complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions?! You'll be up and running in no time!
FRONT: Keep all components removed from machine. Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Raise front of machine off ground, secure with jack stands, remove Wheels, and remove Shocks from
Frame. See Fig. 1.
2. Remove Radiator Reserve and Tube. See Figs. 2 - 2a.
3. Install Radiator Reserve to Radiator Reserve Bracket (E) with stock hardware. See Fig. 3.
- Install Radiator Reserve Bracket (E) to stock Radiator Reserve location with M8-1.25 x 20mm Lg.
CHCS and M8-1.25 Nuts. See Fig. 3.
- Install supplied Tubing to Radiator and Radiator Reserve with supplied Hose Clamps. See Fig. 3.
4. Install Front Bracket (A) to Shock Mounts with stock Shock hardware.See Figs. 4 - 4b.
5. Install Shocks to Front Bracket (A) with M10-1.50 x 60mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nuts. See Fig. 4b.
6. Tighten hardware completely and reinstall Wheels.
Keep all components removed from machine. Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
1. Raise rear of machine off ground, secure with jack stands, remove Wheels, and remove
Shocks from Frame. Completely remove Shock from machine on driver side. See Fig. 5.
2. Install Right Rear Bracket (B) to Shock Mount with M12-1.75 x 70 Lg. FHCS and M12-1.75
Nut. See Figs. 6 - 6a.
- Place Top Plate (D) onto Frame and secure to Right Rear Bracket (B) with M8-1.25 x 20mm
Lg. FHCS and M8-1.25 Nuts. See Fig. 6a.
- Repeat steps for opposite side.
3. Install Shocks to Rear Brackets (B)(C) with M12-1.75 x 70 Lg. FHCS and M12-1.75 Nut. See
Figs. 7 - 7a. Secure driver side Shock to A-Arm with stock hardware.
4. Tighten all hardware completely and reinstall Wheels.