Honda Pioneer 700 Full Tilt Scratch Resistant Windshield BY Spike
Full Tilt Windshield Features:
- Versatile three-position tilt mechanism permits airflow into the driver's compartment if desired
- Made from 1/4” abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Extremely durable injection molded clamps
- Windshield is cut with superior cnc 5-axis router…all edges are super-smooth.
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity.
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps.
- All hardware (nuts & bolts) is stainless steel with black-coated finish...no rust!
- Easy to install…no drilling required.
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece: in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow. no tools required!!!
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions.
*The tilt mechanism is designed for cooling the airflow in warm temperatures.
** Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow ONLY.
*** High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov