Brand: KFI Products
Honda Pioneer 1000 Winch Mount by KFI Products
This winch mount for the Honda Pioneer 1000 is powder coated and constructed from 3/16-inch steel for the ultimate in durability. Designed to work with hundreds of winch models, including KFI, Warn, Champion, and Superwinch just to name a few.
Honda Pioneer 1000 Winch Mount Features:
- 100% Made in USA.
- Constructed of 3/16" steel.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability.
- Very easy to install.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Roller fairlead and winch not included.
*NOTE: This winch mount is not compatible with SuperATV Band winches
Designed to work with the following winches:
- KFI: ST17 / A2000 / A2500-R2 / U45-R2 / U45w-R2 / SE25 / SE35 / SE45-R2 / SE45w-R
- KFI: AS-50 / AS-50w
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: RT40 / XT40
- WARN: Vantage 2000-4000lb
- RAMSEY: ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH: Terra25 / Terra35 / Terra45 / LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000 / LT4000ATV / LT4000UTV
- MILE MARKER: PE2.5 / PE3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- CYCLE COUNTRY: Work Power 1500 and 2500 / Powermax 2500 and 3500
- BADLAND: 2-Hole Winches, Standard Winches, and WIDE winches
- CHAMPION: 2-Hole Winches, Standard Winches, and WIDE winches
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER: KT2500 / KT2500C / KT3000 / KT3000C / KT4000 / KT4000C
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER: KT2000 -- Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern
- SMITTYBILT: XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000 -- 4-Hole Standard (3.00" X 4.875" bolt pattern)
- VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- Possibly many others with standard 3.00" X 4.875" mounting bolt patterns
Complete your Winch Package:
4500 Lbs. KFI UTV/ATV Winch
3500 Lbs. KFI UTV/ATV Winch
KFI Winch Cover
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov