Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This front windshield for the Polaris Ranger will provide protection from dust, dirt, and debris. It is made to last and manufactured from 3/16-inch polycarbonate.
Protect yourself and your Polaris Ranger interior when on the move with this polycarbonate hard coated MR-10 Lexan front windshield. This durable Polaris Ranger front windshield will not easily scratch during normal use. Under normal situations, polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable. Adjustable to the cage this Polaris Ranger front windshield attaches easily with custom fabricated brackets and thumbscrews. Thumbscrews allow you to remove your windshield easily without any tools. This windshield is DOT rated.
This fits the Pro-Fit Polaris Ranger roll cage. This is the cage that is not round. DOES NOT FIT Rangers with 1-3/4-inch round tubing.
Hard Coat Full Windshield
1. (1) Polycarbonate Windshield (11898)
2. (4) Thumbscrews
3. (4) 1/4" ID x 1-1/4" OD Black Washer
4. (4) Mounting Bracket (11898-02)
5. (1) 3/16" x 180" Edge Trim
1. Starting in the center of the bottom. Install the edge trim around the outside of the windshield. You will need to cut a "V" into the top corners in order to make the sharp angle. Only cut the u-shape not the bubble part (see top photo). The reason you are starting at the bottom is so if you have a leak at the seam it will not drip on you. The length of the edge trim supplied was a little long so that you can trim it at assembly. You can use a wire cutter to cut the edge trim.
2. Attach the windshield to you cage with the brackets, thumbscrews, and washers. The washers will go on the front to cover the slots.