Brand: Kolpin Powersports
This all-metal loop bracket provides a secure and safe fit for your Gun Boot IV or Gun Boot 6.0 for your ATV. The innovative design can be adjusted to multiple angles between 0 and 45 degrees. The rubber-coated ring holds your Gun Boot secure while on rough terrain. This bracket is so versatile, it can also be mounted to the bed rail of a UTV or any other flat (drillable) surface.
1. Attach the Rotating Plate to the Base Plate using the 2 – 5/16” bolts, and 4 flat washers and 2 – 5/16” Nylock nut. Set loosely until proper angle is acquired.
2. Attach the Rubber Coated Ring to the Rotating Plate using the 2 – ½” Washers (one on top and one underneath). Tighten with ½” Nylock Nut.
3. Attach the U-Bracket to the Rotating Plate using the 3/8” flat washer and the 3/8” Nylock Nut. Set loosely until Gun Boot is placed correctly, and then adjust the U-bracket in slot.
4. Insert “barrel end” of the Gun Boot through the Rubber Coated Ring and insert the Locking Pin through slot while in the U-Bracket. Rotate the U-bracket to touch the gun boot, keeping the Boot from moving.
20032 Tubular Rack Mounting:
1. Attach the 20032 Universal Gun Boot IV Mounting Bracket to the rack of your ATV Using the 3 – ¼” U-Bolts, 6 – ¼” Washers and Nylock Nuts provided. It is recommended to use three points of attachment to properly secure to your ATV.
20032 Composite Rack Mounting:
1. Using the enclosed 5/16 x 3.25” Bolts, Flat Washers, Nylock Nuts, and Secondary Base Plate, position the Gun Boot Assembly Base Plate in the desired location. Position the Secondary Base Plate under the composite rack and align the holes with the Gun Boot Bracket Base Plate. (You may have to drill the rack to achieve optimum mounting position) Drop the 5/16” x 3.25” Bolt through the plate, the ATV rack and then the secondary base plate using flat washers on each bolt and on Nylock Nut. Tighten Securely. Note: May be easier to unbolt rack from ATV to attach. Note: Bolts may need to be cut down to size to avoid scratching plastic. Note: No matter what rack mounting application you have, there will be extra hardware!
• Allows you to carry your gun safely and securely while riding your ATV, keeping the elements off
of your gun.
CAUTION: Always make sure gun is unloaded before placing it in your Gun Boot IV.