This Full-Size Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Rear Bumper is constructed from 1/8-inch thick sheet metal for durability and includes a custom mount for the SuperATV 3,500 lbs. winch.
Designed with both style and performance in mind, this full-size rear bumper fits many Polaris Ranger models. The 1/8-inch thick sheet metal construction is durable, and the bumper is already pre-fitted for a 3,500 lbs. rear winch by SuperATV. Two super duty D-ring mounts are included in the kit.
NOTE: 12" light bar and winch cannot be used in combination with this bumper.
Note: This will not fit Ranger Midsize or Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition
Do not tighten hardware completely unless noted.
- Install Hanger (A) to Frame with hardware shown.
- Tighten hardware completely
- Install Brackets (C) to Hanger (A) with hardware shown.
- Secure Brackets (C) and Bumper Stops (B) to Frame with hardware shown.
- Install Bumper (D) to Brackets (C) with hardware shown.
Align to machine and tighten hardware completely.
Do not tighten Bumper Stops (B) hardware
- Open Bed and tighten Bed Stops (B) hardware.
- For machines with large tires, open Bed until Bumper interferes with Tires. Adjust Bed Stops (B) until clearance is achieved and tighten hardware.
- Remove Cover Plates from Bumper (D).
- Install SuperATV p/n LB3-RL3 LED Lights with previously removed M6 hardware.
- Remove brackets and hardware from light bar.
- Install SuperATV p/n LB3-12 LED Light with provided hardware and Spacers.
- Install SuperATV p/n 3500-W-N-1 to Bumper (D).
See Winch instructions for additional installtion instructions.