Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Extreme Metal Products is a leader in stylish quality made products for motorsports vehicles.Add style and function to your Pioneer with this brush guard. Mount you winch on top to keep it high out of the mud and water or mount it in the stock location behind the bash plate using our optional winch mount # 12437.Designed in CAD,laser cut and CNC formed to ensure a perfect fit.If you would like to mount a winch and lights,you can use our light brackets #10559 to mount to the stinger tube.
If you are mounting your winch down below on our front bumper p/n 12493 then you will need this winch mount.If you are mounting it on top of our bumper you will not need this.
Honda Pioneer Front Brush Guard with winch Mount
Fits: 2014 Pioneer and Pioneer-4
1. (1) 11899 Front Bumper
2. (2) Side Brackets (Driver and Passenger)
3. (1) Bash Plate
1. (1) Logo Sticker
2. (17) 3/8" x 1" Black Carriage Bolts
3. (17) 3/8" Nyloc Flange Nuts
4. (4) 5/16 x 2-1/2" Hex Flange Bolt
5. (4) 5/16 Nyloc Nut
6. (4) 5/16 Washers
If you want to mount your winch behind the bumper you would need our optional winch mount EMP PIN: 12437. Nothing else will be needed to mount it on top except your fairlead bracket that should come with your winch. If not refer to EMP PIN: 10906 Fairlead Bracket.
1. Remove your stock bumper. There will be two small bolts on the bottom, two large bolts on the sides near the bottom (one per side) and four 2" long bolts on the top (two per side). Save the bolts. You will use these to mount your new bumper.
2. Install the new side brackets using the four 21/2" long bolts (see the assembly picture). Do not tighten yet.
3. If you are going to mount your winch on the top. We recommend bolting it to your bumper before installing the bumper. It just makes it easier. Refer to your instructions that came with your winch for installation and wiring.
4. Bolt the bumper to the side brackets using the 3/8" carriage bolts and nylon nuts. Do not tighten yet.
5. Bolt the bash plate to the bumper and side brackets using the remaining seven 3/8" carriage bolts and nylon nuts. Bolt the bottom of the bash plate to the underside of your Pioneer with the two small stock bolts.
If you want to mount your winch behind the bumper you will need the optional winch mount EMP PIN: 12437. Refer to the directions that come with the winch mount and the pictures below. The directions are for mounting it to the stock bumper but it will bolt the same way to your new bumper too.