Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Add style to the rear of your Ranger XP900 with this American made rear bumper. Laser cut and CNC formed to insure a perfect fit. The ends are welded and ground smooth. The finished bumpers are then powder coated with a mini-texture black for superior protection. The bumper is made from 1/8 thick steel and the mounting brackets are 3/16 thick.
Ranger Rear Bumper
Fits: 2013-17 Ranger XP900 & XP900 Crew,
2015-16 Ranger 570 Full Size & 570 Full Size Crew
2017 Ranger XPlOOO and XPlOOO Crew
1. (1) Rear Bumper
2. (2) Mounting Brackets (RH & LH)
3. (4) 5/16-18 x 3-1/2" Bolts
4. (2) 5/16-18 x l" Flange Bolts
5. (4) 3/8-16 x 1" Black Carriage Bolts
6. (10) 5/16 Washers
7. (4) 3/8 Washers
8. (7) 5/16" Nylon Nuts
9. (5) 3/8" Nylon Nuts
10.(1) Logo Sticker
Note: Do not tighten anything until last.
Installation should only be done by a professional mechanic.
1. Bolt the brackets to the bed using the 3-1 /2" bolts, nuts, and washers (see pie.). The rear bracket flanges (with holes) will point towards the outside. Once, these are in place bolt the rear of the bracket to the bend using the 1" Flange bolts, washers, and nuts. Since, these are flange bolts you will only be using the washers on the nut side. 2. Bolt the bumper to the brackets using the Black Carriage Bolts, Nuts, and Washers. 3. Tighten all the bolts.