Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Can-Am Cooter Brown roof is thermoformed using 3/16" thick Polyethylene. Polyethylene is the same material used for manufacturing fenders for ATVs and UTVs. Polyethylene is extremely tough, making this a very rugged roof.
Cooter Brown is the name of a popular product line by EMP. Dispite it's name, the Cooter Brown roof is black and styled to match the factory fenders and body panels. It attaches with rubber coated metal straps to minimize shifting and rattling noise.
NOTE: 2014-16 Models have to drill two holes in the rear of the roof for proper fitting.
Can-Am Maverick & Commander "Cooter Brown" Top
l. (1) Top
2. (7) 2" Diameter Rubber Coated Straps
3. (7) 1/4-20 x 1-1/4 Black Screws
4. (7) 1/4" x 1-1/2" Black Fender Washers
5. (7) Rubber Screw Caps .234" x .5" Lg
6. (7) 1/4-20 Nylon Flange Nuts
7. (7) 1/4 SAE Washers-Zinc Plated
8. ( 1) Logo Sticker
I. Mount the front and sides of your top to your cage using the rubber coated straps, screws, bolts, washers, and nylon nuts. The large washers will go on top.
2. The two holes in the rear will have to be drilled using a l/4"-5/16" drill bit. The reason these have to be drilled is because the 2014 cages are slight different. Repeat the process from above to install hardware.
3. Repeat the process from step two to add a strap in the center of the front. This is not pre-drilled in case you have a mirror you can offset to either side of your mirror.
You should have a total of (7) straps and we recommend using all of them to secure your top to your UTV.
NOTE: This item can not be returned if the holes are drilled. No exceptions.