Brand: Eagle Plows
- Manufactured from 12-gauge tubing and 1/4" mounting brackets
- Features two cross members
- V-shaped to prevent blade sway
- 5/8" blade swivel pivot mount and pin
- 1/2" blade mounting pivots
- Swivel is constructed of 3/8" thick material and 1-3/4" angle iron for strength and wear
- Swivel attaches to blade 20" apart for the strongest blade mounting system
- Includes built-in blade stops (prevents dented blade)
- Features five pivot positions up to 26.5 angle adjustment
- Four-position, 3/8" thick blade pitch stop
- Tracks Push Tube (No. AEP3908) is 3 taller and 11-3/4 longer than the standard push tube
Introducing the second generation plow system! The Gen. II Front Mount ATV Plow by Eagle Plows mounts to the front of your ATV frame, meaning there is no more need to crawl under your machine to install it. With its Quick-Latch Bracket System, there are no pins to line up when mounting your plow ... just roll your machine on the push tube and lock it down!
The Patented Eagle Plow Mount System is user friendly. It provides ease of installation, good use of material, and is fabricated and engineered to be the strongest in the industry. After 5 years in the industry, they have not had one complaint on strength and design! There is no question that The Eagle Plow is the superior choice of plows.
*NOTE: Not sold with model specific mount....will need to purchase mount and blade for complete system.
Mr Review by Ronald Wagner
After upgrading my machine from a Wolverine 350 to a Grizzly 550 my 1st generation eagle system was not as easy or convenient to install on my Grizzly but after buying the gen 2 system it is even easier than it used to be. This system is quality made and after using my eagle 1st gen I know that this will last. The product and customer service from Gearup2 go is second to none. (Posted on 1/28/2013)