Brand: Kolpin Powersports
This chisel Plow Scarifier can be used as a box blade scarifier or as a chisel plow. As a scarifier,it is ideal for loosening material for more efficient box scraper use.As a chisel plow,clear away roots,sod and debris for preparation of food plots and other land maintenance tasks. The hardened steel plow teeth loosen hard packed surfaces such as driveways,sand trails or it can be used to cut into hard,solid sod.The adjustable height allows for customization for your specific ground type and for ease in transportation.You can add a rear blade (sold separately) to even create more versatility.
86100 – Chisel Plow/Scarifier
Chisel Plow/Scarifer Use:
This product is designed to dig up hard packed surfaces such as, gravel driveways, soil, and clay.
This product can be used in conjunction with the Kolpin Rear Blade or Kolpin Box Scraper.
Kolpin Toolbar required to use Chisel Plow/Scarifer
Mounting Specific Instructions:
1. Slide the six Brackets onto the Kolpin Toolbar, as shown in the picture. Attach using the (6) Bolts, Nylock Nuts, and Washers provided. Place three brackets on one side of the vertical tube on the Kolpin Toolbar. Place the other three brackets on the other side.
2. Leave enough room that you are able to slide the Toolbar off of the lift arms of the Kolpin 3-Point unit.
3. Once you have your spacing correct, tighten securely.
4. Drop the Chisel Plow/Scarifer Blade through the vertical slot in the bracket. You will notice that the blade comes with a series of holes. The lowest hole is for transporting the blade. The other holes in the blade are there for a quick adjustment of different depths.
5. Final set up should look similar to the picture.