Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Can Am Maverick Winch Mount Plate by Extreme Metal Products is designed to mount directly to the stock bumper using CNC formed U-bolts, ensuring a perfect fit and easy installation! This winch mount plate is for use with up to a 4,500 lbs. winch. Featuring a sleek black powder coat finish, this Can Am Maverick Winch Mount Plate offers both style and protection!
Maverick Winch Mount
Maverick Winch Mount PIN: 12118
1. ( 1) Winch Mount Bracket 121118-01
2. (3) U-Bolts 34303
3. ( 6) 3/8' Flat Washers
4. (6) 3/8 Nylon Nut
5. (1) Logo Sticker
Accepts most winches up to 4000 lbs.
Must be installed by a professional technician.
1. Remove stock bumper. You will remove two bolts on the top and one on the bottom.
2. Bolt winch to the winch plate with bolts provided with your winch.
3. Bolt the winch assembly to the stock front bumper with the U-Bolts, washers, and nuts provided.
4. Bolt the roller fairlead to the winch bracket (see winch instructions).
5. Bolt the front bumper assembly back on your vehicle.
NOTE: In order to get the top two bolts tightened you will need to remove the two bolts that hold on the stock skid plate so you can reach up behind the winch.
NOTE: When installing a wide winch the bolt heads will sit on the tubing.