SuperATV’s new full windshield is the best windshield on the market, using the strongest, thickest, most scratch resistant material. The industry leading 1/4” thick AR is much stronger than your average UTV windshield. The material is hard coated on both sides to provide scratch resistance for years of use. Manufactured in SuperATV's facility in Madison, Indiana.
NOTE: The top of this windshield may be below roofline based on the roof type and style installed on your machine.
Cut and install Seal to Windshield in (3) places shown.
To ease installation, soak Seal in hot water before cutting or installing to increase flexibility.
- Do not use window cleaning fluids (Windex, 409, etc) or any
solvents (gasoline, denatured alcohol, acetone, etc).
- Never use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or gritty cloths.
- Never use razor blades, scrapers, sqeegees, brushes, etc.
1. Thouroughly rinse Windshield to float off dirt and mud.
2. Using a soft cloth, or microfiber cloth, clean Windshield with warm
water and a gentle detergent. Baby shampoo or hand washing soap
3. To prevent water spots, use a chamois to blot Windshield dry.