Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Add the Can Am Maverick Rear Hitch / Winch Mount to your vehicle! This rear receiver hit for your Can-Am Maverick XDS is designed to mount up to a 3,500 lbs spool winch. This CNC formed Can Am Maverick Rear Hitch / Winch Mount is precision laser cut from 3/16" and 1/4" American steel. 100% MADE IN USA!
A sleek black powder coat finish is applied to this rear receiver hitch for added protection. It allows you to add a spool winch up to 3,500 lbs. Be sure to check the bolt pattern before ordering a winch as this receiver is designed for a 3-inch deep by 4-7/8-inch wide winch. No drilling or cutting is required making for a quick and convenient installation process!
Maverick XDS Rear Hitch/Winch Mount
Fits: 2015-16 XDS (Turbo)
Warning/Caution: Do not tow more than the vehicle's manufacturer
recommends. See owner manual that came with your vehicle
for more information. Serious injury or death could result of
this is ignored.
Installation should be done by a professional technician.
1. (1) Rear Hitch/Winch Mount.
2. (2) 3/8-1 x 1" Flange Head Bolt (black grade 5)
3. (2) 3/8-16 Nylon Flange Nuts (black)
4. (1) Logo Sticker
If you are installing a winch to this it should be done before it is installed on the vehicle.
See the directions that came with your winch for installation of the winch. The winch bolt
pattern is 3" deep x 4-7 /8" wide.
1. Set parking brake.
2. Jack up rear end and remove the (4) stock bolts.
3. Now, that you have them out inse1i them from the front. This will allow you to slide
the hitch over them and put the nuts on from the back side.
4. Slide the hitch over the (4) stock bolts (do not tighten yet).
5. Insert the (2) 3/8" supplied bolts in the top/front two holes in the hitch. Use the nylon
nuts on the back side. You can tighten these now.
6. Tighten the (4) stock nuts. Be sure to tighten them all the way so the nylon part of the
nuts are into the threads of the bolts.
7. After riding for a few miles check the nuts again and tighten them if they are loose.