Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Protect your expensive CV boot from stick and debris.CNC cut and formed to fit the Maverick and Maverick Max.Installs in less than an hour without any cutting or welding.Don’t ruin a day of riding due to a ripped CV boot.
Maverick CV Boot Guard
Fits: Can-Am Maverick
1. ( 4) Aluminum CV Guards
2. ( 18) 1/4-20 x 3/4" Flange Bolts-Black
3. (18) 1/4-20 Nylon Nuts
4. (36) 1/4" Flat Washer
5. (2) I-Clamp (45 Deg. Corners)
6. (16) J-Clamp (Radiused Corners)
7. ( 1) Logo Sticker
Installation should only be done by a professional Technician.
1. Set Vehicle Parking Brake.
2. Bolt the front Guards to the front Control Arms using the J-Clamps ( 4 per side), Bolts, Nuts, and Washers. The J-Clamps will go on the top of the control arms inside the guards. The bolts will go up through the Guards and the ]-Clamps. Put the washers on the bottom under bolt and the washers on the top of the J-Clamp. The front are the two pictured on the bottom in the first picture.
3. Bolt the rear Guards to the control arms using the (2) ]-Clamps with the 45 degree corners. You can use these to hold them up to the center tube while you install the other J-Clamps. These are just an aid in installation.
4. Repeat the process from the front to install the remaining ]-Clamps.
5. Check for proper clearance by turning the steering wheel left and right. When turned all the way in either direction inspect to make sure the Guards do not interfere with the Rubber CV Boots, Brakes, or Steering. If they do loosen the bolts and adjust until you do not have any interference.