Brand: Extreme Metal Products
Now, you can replace the weak stock battery with a Odyssey PC 925L rugged dry cell battery. This is the last piece you need to replace the stock battery. Simply remove your stock battery box and replace with the EMP battery box. Mounts under the dash in the stock location. Odyssey PC925L Dimensions (6-15/32" x 6-7/8" x 4-7/8").
Commander Replacement Battery Box
Fits: 800 and 1000 Holds a Odyssey PC925L Battery (6-15/16" x 6-7/8" x 4-7/8")
Holds a Odyssey PC925L Battery (6-15/16" x 6-7/8" x 4-7/8")
1. (1) Battery Box
2. (1) Stainless Steel Battery Strap.
3. (8) 1/4" Flat Washers
4. (8) 1/4" Nylon Nut
5. (2) 1/4" x 1 Tek (self tapping screw)
6. ( 4) 6"+ Zip Ties
Watch the install video on our website. WWW.EXTREMEMETALPRODUCTS.COM
l . Remove the stock battery box.
2. Remove the electrical parts from the stock box and install them on the new box. You will have to drill out the rivets on the bottom.
3. Remove the bracket that holds the fuse block to the firewall. You will have to drill out the rivets.
4. You will mount the fuse bracket to the round tube to the left of the battery box. You can use either the self-tapping screws or the zip ties provided.
5. Install the new battery box and bolt in place with the nuts and washers provided.
6. You will need to remove the side panel to the left of the steering wheel which exposes the pre-filter. Remove the pre-filter. This will give you access to hook up the wires on top of the battery tray.
7. Hook everything back up and install your new PC925L battery.