Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The innovative design of the Boottector allows you to secure your Kolpin Gun Boot to any ATV or UTV. Simply attach the universal-fit bracket to your ATV rack, and then lock the Gun Boot into the bracket by pin or padlock. The Boottector offers precision gun angle adjustability and provides a custom fit on your ATV and adjustments can be made without tools! Its compact design takes up little space and minimizes vibration over rough terrain.
20035 – Boottector Bracket
ATV Bracket Assembly Instructions:
1. As shown above, attach the Mounting Base Plate to the Gun Boot Bracket using the (2) ¼” x 1.00” Truss Head Bolt, (2) ¼” Washers and (2) ¼” Nylock Nuts, making sure the Washers and Nuts go together. Tighten securely.
2. Attach the Mounting Base Plate to your ATV using (3) ¼” U-Bolts, (6) ¼” Washers, and (6) ¼” Nylon Nuts. Once secure, place the rubber caps on the exposed threads of the U-Bolts. For composite racks, use the 2” hex head bolts, cross over washers, and nuts to secure firmly to the ATV.
3. Now, insert the Spline through the Gun Boot Bracket as shown above in the illustration.
4. Place the Dust Cover on the Back Side of the Spline. Attach the Gun Boot Bracket to the Spline and the Dust Cover using (4) ¼” x 1.00” Truss Head Bolts, and (4) ¼” Nylon Nuts, with the Nylock Nuts on the back side of the Dust Cover. Do not fully tighten, as the spline is adjustable in the slotted bracket for fine-tuning the angle of the Gun Boot to your ATV.
5. Attach the Boottector Housing on the spline at the desired angle. At this point, you can make small adjustments by rotating the Boottector and letting the mounted spline assembly move slightly in the slots. When you get to the desired location, take the Gun Boot off the spline and tighten the (4) bolts holding the spline assembly to the bracket. Thread the Turn Knob into the spline and tighten the Boottector on the mount.
NOTE: Rubber caps are used to cover threads on hardware to prevent cutting hands.