Brand: Kolpin Powersports
The Throttle Master by Kolpin extends the throttle lever in multiple ways for a custom fit.It features a large,ergonomically designed control with a safe,non-slip surface.Now you can ride longer and more comfortably with less hand fatigue.
Mounting Specific Instructions:
1. Place the Throttle Master over your existing throttle on your ATV.
2. Place the ¼” Truss Head Bolt through the holes in Mounting Base. Tighten enough to hold the Throttle Master on your throttle.
3. Check the location of your new Throttle Master. You can slide the Throttle Master Section outwards to obtain more leverage.
4. Once proper location is achieved, tighten down the Mounting Base securely to the OEM throttle.
5. Place the Rubber Caps over the extra threads that protrude out past the backside of the Mounting Base.
**Warning** - With the machine off, check the function of your Throttle Master. You may have to cut your handle bar grips to ensure there is no interference when using the Throttle Master. Your throttle could become “stuck” open and could result in serious injury or death!