Brand: Kolpin Powersports
There is nothing worse than being stuck out on the trail or in the middle of the desert with a flat tire on your ATV or UTV. You are so excited that you set this valuable time aside to go riding and your whole day is shot now that you have a flat!
We have a easy and cheap solution for you, the ATV or UTV Tire Repair kit by Kolpin. This kit is very small in size so you can put in your glove box or rear ATV / UTV storage compartments or luggage and have a flat tire repair kit whenever the time is needed. If you ride as much as we do, I promise you'll be glad you bought it. This is a perfect kit for your any ATV or UTV. They also make a great gift!
ITEM 89510 - ATV TIRE REPAIR KIT
1. Find and remove item that caused the puncture in tire.
2. Drive reamer tool into puncture and work up and down until reamer tool slides easily in and out of the puncture. The goal is to remove jagged edges and allow proper sealing. 3. Thread tire seal half way through installation tool.
4. Push the seal/rubber plug into the hole until ½” of the tire seal/rubber plug remains outside the tire, turn ½ turn and remove.
5. Cut excess tire seal as close to the tire as possible
6. If puncture is too big, it may have to be repaired by a professional tire shop.
NOTE: This kit is designed to fix tires temporarily and allow safe completion of
your journey. Please have tires inspected as soon as possible when you return!
CO2 Canister Warning
How to use:
1. Put CO2 canister into the covering or wrap canister with cloth rag
2. Check the style of tire valve and determine which adaptor is needed.
3. Remove tire valve cap and attach adapter hose to tire valve.
4. Attach CO2 to adapter hose and allow gas to fill tire. CAUTION: CO2 will become very cold and could cause burns. Use included canister wrap!
5. Replace the tire valve cap and check the air pressure right away. Used canister is made of recyclable material.