Brand: Plotmaster Systems
This product is made to order so please allow an addtional 2 weeks for delivery...please call for better estimated shipping date. 800-920-7574
The 44" Plotmower Rough Cut Pull Mower by Plotmaster helps you maintain heavily overgrown areas, pastures, trails and wildlife food plots. This unit simply attaches to your ATV, UTV or small tractor and provides the highest horsepower and heaviest built deck in the pull behind rough cut market. Pictures simply do not do justice for the sheer size and build of these mowers.
- 44.0" cutting width with 17.5 HP electric start single cylinder engine
- Capable of cutting 2.0" diameter brush and saplings
- Twin blade design for a mulching effect and reduction in discharge bunching
- Cutting height can be adjusted from 2.0 to 8.0"
- Four-tire design provides added support on rough ground
- All four tires are positioned within the width of the deck allowing for close trimming
- Maintains heavily overgrown areas, pastures, trails and wildlife food plots
- Attaches to your ATV, UTV or small tractor
- Provides the highest horsepower and heaviest built deck in the pull behind rough cut market
- Made in the U.S.A.
Available with an Electric Lift System:
- Includes of all of the mounting hardware, brackets, electric actuator and wiring with remote control panel
- Great for constantly changing terrain and grass/brush heights
- Allows for quick cutting height changes on the go from the seat of the tow vehicle
- Raise up and over rocks and logs with ease
- Heavy duty 1,500 lb. linear screw actuator manufactured by Linak
- Works on all existing and new rough cut mowers
- Class Mower: Rough Cut (Rear Discharge)
- Engine Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek AVS
- Engine HP: 17.5
- Lubrication Method: Splash
- Electric Start (Battery Box Kit): Yes (battery not included)
- Number of Mower Blades: (2) 23"
- Blade Tip Speed (ft/min): 19,000
- Cutting Width: 44.0"
- Cutting Height: 2.0" to 8.0"
- Hitch: Directly Behind to Full Offset
- Blade Engagement Clutch: Manual
- Deck Metal Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Deck Top Plate Thickness: 7 Gauge Backed With 1/4" Plate at Blade Spindles
- Weight: 520 lbs.
- Pneumatic Fixed Rear Tire: Yes (15/600x6 4 ply tubeless with precision sealed bearings)
- Pneumatic Front Tires on Casters: Yes (5.30/4.50x6 tubeless with precision sealed bearings)
- Fuel Tank Size: 3.75 gallons
- Blade Spindles: Yes (greasable, shaft size 30 mm., bearing no. 6206-2RST)
- Drive Method: 1 B Section "V" Belt
- 1 Year Warranty / Non Commercial
*NOTE: This product is oversized and ships freight truck, $349.99 will be added at the time of checkout. This must ship to a commercial address or an additional $129 will be applied.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2006 Wolverine 350/450
- 2006 Utility ATV 250/400/500/650
- 2006 Sportsman X2 500/700/800
- 2006 Sportsman 450/550
- 2006 Sportsman 400/500/600/700/800
- 2006 Sportsman 90
- 2006 Rhino 660
- 2006 Rhino 450
- 2006 Ranger 700
- 2006 Ranger 500
- 2006 Rancher 350
- 2006 Prowler 650
- 2006 Prairie 700
- 2006 Prairie 360
- 2006 Mule 3010 Trans
- 2006 Mule 3000/3010
- 2006 Mule 600/610
- 2006 Kodiak 450
- 2006 KingQuad 700
- 2006 Brute Force 750
- 2006 Brute Force 650