Brand: Extreme Metal Products
This Polaris Ranger Full Windshield protects both passengers and the driver while out on the trails. The windshield is made from highly durable 3/16 inch thick, scratch resistant, polycarbonate. The windshield is laser cut for a snug fit without rattleing. The bottom of the windshield is fitted with a rubber gasket to protect your hood from scratches. Once installed, you still have full access to the hood compartment. All hardware is included.
Polaris Ranger Full Windshield
Fits: XP700, 500 4x4, 500 4x2, and 6x6
1. (1) Polycarbonate Windshield (pin 9885-01)
2. (1) Steel Bottom/Stiffener (p/n 9885-02)
3. (14) #10-32x3/4" Truss Hd Screws-Zinc
4. (14) #10-32 Nylon Nut
5. (9) Rubber Coated Straps (p/n BR-8863T22)
6. (1) Edge Trim 57'' Long (pin BR-1120A132)
1. Insert the bottom of the metal stiffener into the edge trim gasket provided. The metal stiffener has a little notch to mark the center of the windshield which may help the center the gasket.
2. Using the 10-32 screws and nuts, screw the stiffener to the windshield. Do not install the outer screws yet. You will install these with the rubber coated loops on the next step.
3. Mount the whole assembly to the rail cage using the rubber coated straps and remaining screws and nuts.
Warning: This windshield was designed for off road use only. Using at speeds over 40 mph could result in injury or death. Including hauling your Ranger on a trailer at speeds over 40 mph.