This 2-inch Polaris RZR 900 lift kit has been carefully machined to provide front and rear lift while maximizing stability and handling. The simple bolt-on system is easy to install and instantly adds style and performance to your Polaris RZR 900.
Upgrade your Polaris RZR with this 2-inch lift kit by SuperATV. Meticulously engineered to enhance performance and maintain the proper angles, this lift kit improves both stability and handling. It adds 2 inches of clearance to both the front and rear of your UTV when used with stock tires, or you can upgrade the size of your tires and wheels for an even more extreme ride. The kit includes all necessary hardware and installation instructions.
Front Installation: Do not tighten hardware completely until last step. Keep all components removed.
- Raise front of machine and secure with jack stands.
- Remove Shocks from A-arms and adjust to heighest setting. Remove from machine once complete.
- Install Front Bracket (A) to Frame with M10-1.50 x 70mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts.
- Reinstall Shocks with M10-1.50 x 70mm Lg. FHCS and M10-1.50 Nylock Nuts.
Rear Installation: Do not tighten hardware completely until last step. Keep all components removed.
- Raise rear of machine and secure with jack stands.
- Remove Shocks from machine and install Spacer (B).
- Reinstall Shocks with stock hardware. SuperATV strongly recommends using a Spring Compressor when installing Spacers (B)