Polaris Ranger 800 PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure by Curtis Industries (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Rangers)
The Polaris Ranger PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure gives you flexibility as the seasons change. The modular cab system allows fast conversion from a fully enclosed cab to an open ride cab, in just seconds. Once installed, the entire cab and its parts can be removed or reattached in about 1 minute!
Polaris Ranger PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure Quick Facts
- Fits 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 and 800 XP
- Polycarbonate windows are lightweight and durable
- Windshield has an additional Quantum Coating for added durability and allows use of optional windshield wiper
- Windshield adjusts to vented position or opens full with dual gas-shocks allowing you to adjust your airflow and ride closed or wide open
- Roof & doors are thermoformed of TPO material (not ABS or fiberglass!) used in such products are automobile bumpers for strength and durability
- Door & rear panel sliders are made of impact modified acrylic and allow airflow and access from the cab
- Roof & doors made of high quality TPO (similar to what the factory hood/bed are made of) and will not change shape or warp due to heat or cold
- Total cab weight is only 192 lbs. and can be quickly removed if needed
- Uses a quick-release mounting system allowing the user to add/remove cab components as the weather changes
- Laminated Safety Glass for clean, clear vision is an option
GearUp2Go's Take on the PathPro RCS Cab Enclosure
This is a top-of-the-line cab enclosure, Curtis's best. You can take all the parts off the cab in 1 minute or less including doors, windshields and the back. The windshield can be opened for ventilation. The Polycarbonate windows are made from the finest, most durable materials available and are lightweight. Add an optional wiper kit to keep your windshield clean in rain or snow.
More Items to Consider
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2012 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2013 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2014 Polaris Ranger Diesel
*We are in the process of updating our fitment charts!
Please Live Chat, Email, or call 800-920-7574 for additional fitments.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Your Savings: $8.33 (33%)
Your Savings: $30.00 (9%)
Your Savings: $8.99 (7%)
This cab kit is great - so versatile and quality is amazing! by George Loomis
This cab kit is great - so versatile and quality is amazing! (Posted on 11/12/10)
Founded in 1968 by Fred Curtis, Sr., Curtis Industries, LLC has remained a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of quality cab systems and accessories for over 40 years. Decades of experience and innovation has made us the leader in the industry for aftermarket vehicle enclosures in the country. These enclosures offer excellent fit-and-finish, superb styling and overall reliable functionality which are second to none. Curtis is also a significant OEM supplier of quality vehicle enclosures to top manufacturers.
All Curtis products are manufactured under the same motto that has withstood the test of time for over 40 years - "Excel with products that work well, look great and stand alone in quality for the dollar."