Polaris Ranger Cab Heater Kit by Pure Polaris Rangerware O.E.M. 2878137
Polaris Ranger Cab Heater Kit by Pure Polaris includes everything needed to provide a Ranger cab with heat to enhance rider comfort. This unit features a three-speed fan that can also be used without heat to circulate air in the cab. This unit fits most full-size Polaris Ranger models (please refer to complete list at the bottom of this page). If you do not see your machine on the list we carry other heaters for all other most popular Polaris Rangers on the market, or feel free to give us a call to help you pick out the perfect heater to keep you warm this winter.
If you want to stay warm all winter long in your Polaris Ranger then you found the perfect product. This Polaris Ranger heater will pump out some serious heat and make sure you are toasty warm all year long. No matter where you live from out west in the mountains to the upper northwest or east coast, this heater can handle all climates and tempetures. This is the perfect accessory to go along with your Polaris Ranger Cab system. There is nothing better than climbing down from a day in your tree stand or calling it a day from a hard days work on the farm and getting into your warm Polaris Ranger and enjoying the joys of winter all that warm ride back to the ranch homestead. From the experiance of the Gearup2go team there is not many accessories that make a side by side more enjoyable and comfortable and enjoyable than a Ranger cab heater. Simply put, I would not be with out my Polaris Ranger heater!!
- Includes everything needed to provide a Ranger cab with heat to enhance rider comfort
- Features a three-speed fan that can also be used without heat to circulate air in the cab
- Includes in-dash defrost to keep windshield clear for frost and keep your visibilty high
- Note: Requires cutting of plastics and does not work with auxiliary battery kit
- But with most Polaris Rangers, this heater runs at 13025 BTU/HR @ 180°F entering coolant (which is the avg coolant temp in Ranger's)
- This Polaris Ranger heater is made with the hightest quality parts and componests
- Proudly made in America
Due to limited availability of this item, please allow an additional 5-7 days to process your order.
|Fits the Following Polaris Models:
|Ranger 800 XP||2010|
|Ranger 800 XP EPS||2010|
|Ranger 500 EFI||2010|
|Ranger 800 6x6||2010|
|Ranger 800 HD EPS||2010|
|Ranger 6X6 700 EFI||2009|
|Ranger 700 EFI||2009|
|Ranger HD 700||2009|
- 2008 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2009 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2009 Polaris Ranger 700 6x6
- 2009 Polaris Ranger 700 HD
- 2009 Polaris Ranger XP 700
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2011 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2012 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2012 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2013 Polaris Ranger Diesel
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
- 2014 Polaris Ranger Diesel
*We are in the process of updating our fitment charts!
Please Live Chat, Email, or call 800-920-7574 for additional fitments.
GearUp2Go and Pure Polaris O.E.M. Accessories:
GearUp2Go is honored to carry an extensive line of Pure Polaris O.E.M. parts and accessories. Pure Polaris ATV / UTV O.E.M. accessories are the highest quality of ATV and UTV gear around and designed and engineer specifically for your Polaris ATV / UTV. If you are in need ATV / UTV accessories, GearUp2Go.com and Polaris have you taken care of. Tons of Pure Polaris Lock and Ride accessories that were engineered to fit your Polaris ATV's and UTV's.
At Polaris, making great products is not just a job; it is a way of life. The Polaris Ranger features everything you need to muscle your way through the workday. It was also built to be the highest-caliber hunting machine on the planet. The Polaris Sportsman has the power to tackle the toughest trails and features everything you need to hunt. The Ranger RZR family gives you the ultimate in side x side power on the trail, dunes and wide-open spaces.
Their employees are not only building and designing our machines, they are also enthusiastic riders. This gives them the competitive edge because they are working together to make the riding experience better in order to find The Way Out.